The theme for Smart Haptics 2021, coming to San Diego, December 1-2, 2021, is The Technology of Tomorrow Is Buzzing Today: The Expanding World of Haptics.
For four years, Smart Haptics has provided this growing industry with a forum dedicated to exploring the future of haptic technology. This conference encourages important conversations about emerging applications, innovative ideas, and opportunities for collaboration across the supply chain. Presentations are designed to engage and inform the haptics industry through case studies and panel discussions that provide the opportunity for attendees to both experience and explore the latest technologies and emerging applications. Learn More About This Industry-Leading Event
The 2021 agenda has been announced! View the agenda >>
Features at the 2021 event:
- Over 20 speakers and panelists from Ford, Toyota, Interhaptics, Ultraleap, Microsoft, XPrize, Sensel, Boréas Technologies Inc., Ultraleap, and much more. Meet the Speakers >>>
- PANEL: The Future of Automotive Technology, featuring Ford, Toyota, BMW, Ultraleap, Grewus, and more. This panel will discuss where haptic automotive technology is going in the future – new products, technologies, and innovations.
- Sessions covering the latest industry news. Including: Automotive Haptics, Gaming and XR, Wellness and Healthcare, Actuator Technology, Multimodal Haptics, The future of the industry, and Current Trends. View the agenda >>
- Discussion-leading panels covering Industry Forums and SDOs – We Need Both, featuring Nanoport Technology, Inc. and Haptics Industry Forum, and The Future of Automotive Technology, featuring Moving Magnet Technologies.
- Safe and sociall distant built-in networking opportunities at the live event, and innovative networking platforms on the virtual platform. 2021 Attendance Options >>> Attend in person or virtually! Afraid things will change? No worries! Book now and you can switch your in-person or virtual attendance choice anytime by emailing KNewsome@smithers.com.