The theme for Smart Haptics 2021, coming to San Diego, December 1-2, 2021, is The Technology of Tomorrow Is Buzzing Today: The Expanding World of Haptics.
For four years, Smart Haptics has provided this growing industry with a forum dedicated to exploring the future of haptic technology. This conference encourages important conversations about emerging applications, innovative ideas, and opportunities for collaboration across the supply chain. Presentations are designed to engage and inform the haptics industry through case studies and panel discussions that provide the opportunity for attendees to both experience and explore the latest technologies and emerging applications. Learn More About This Industry-Leading Event
2021 SESSION HIGHLIGHT: Multimodal Haptics
In the 2020 online Program, Attendees:
- Music: Not Impossible and The Art of Haptics, Daniel Belquer – Director of Technology, Not Impossible Labs
- Music Haptics: Elevate the Mobile Music Listening Experience with Haptics, Xiang Cao – Software Engineering Manager, Tencent Music Entertainment Group
- Networked with industry peers and senior representatives from some of the biggest names in the haptics industry, using the innovative online program
- Heard from companies as they shared valuable insight into the key topics and trends that are shaping the future of the haptics market; speakers included Facebook Reality Labs, Tactical Haptics, Immersion, Ultraleap, Embr Labs, Nanoport, Interhaptics, and more.
- Gained a comprehensive overview of key market trends, challenges, new opportunities, and emerging innovations through thoughtfully designed program sessions
- Connected with new business contacts during dedicated networking breaks